Brockman Community House – Community Support Program offers support for community through workshops, playgroups and various other activities, all with the intention of helping to grow healthy, inclusive and empowered communities.
All our staff are experienced and trained to be able to assist you and/or your family in the good times and the not so good times. We do this by:
- Providing learning and social opportunities for parents and children;
- Ensuring your ability to access information easily through regularly evolving displays, content of programs and staff interaction;
- Referring to other local agencies for those in need of more specialised support and information
Further details on what’s on offer, including costs, Please click on links below to download our Community Support Term 1 2019 and Enrolment Form.
So whether for assistance, a learning experience or to make new friends and understand your community a little better, we hope to see you soon.
All this is made possible from the generous funding of Department of Communities:
Creche: Bookings essential for all creche.
Do you have some time and energy to put back into your community or are you looking for a way to up-date your skills to facilitate your transition back into the workforce after an extended break?
Brockman Community House might have following volunteering opportunities in near future:
- Creche Workers – help look afters kids while parents learn new skill in one of our courses
- Tutors – Do you have a skill you would like to share with your community ie. Computer, Arts, Cooking, foreign language, etc?
- Administration – Always a busy, fast paced dimension of our service we are always keen for assistance and in turn can help to update your skill set.
- Maintenance – In an old building there is always something needing attention. Are you that special person to put life back into our surroundings?
- Gardening – Our little community garden struggles for attention and desperately needs some green thumb assistance.
- Marketing / Events Coordinator – With limited staff, time and capabilities we might have opportunity to help us market and organize events.